This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
Lots of detailed data manipulations. I made the manipulations as flexible as possible thinking of design for future use if the input file changes (e.g. another demographic is added) and not hard-coding record IDs. A little tough to make flexible for the first lines and using dynamic rename to convert first row of data to field/column names as it has to be precise. As usual, not completely happy with my solution. Funny that when I open my solution, it shows errors (!), yet it runs fine. Haha!