Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #300: Where is the party?

Justin_B
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
justin_butler_0-1640810159688.png

mferronato
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
SpoilerCapture.PNG

Toons
12 - Quasar

My solution :

Spoiler
Toons_0-1640823516795.png

KarenYL
8 - Asteroid

Screenshot 2021-12-29 170346.png

allwynthomas24
11 - Bolide

Thanks @AYXAcademy For This New Year's Day Challenge...

Happy New Year to the entire Alteryx Family... Thank you to the amazing community for your contribution in my Learning Process... Hoping to find a good job where I can use my Alteryx Skills to Solve the Business Problem...

Spoiler
allwynthomas24_0-1640872068836.png
Gorkemmizrak
6 - Meteoroid

From newbie 😉

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

I didn't know that some countries celebrate New Year's for two days (and that it wasn't a holiday for others).   

And fun fact....I also had no idea that "Vatican" was its own country.

Spoiler
tammybrown_tds_0-1640891815870.png

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@AngelosPachis, Russia has 6 days that are labeled some form of "New Year", so since the question was "how many countries have 2 days of holiday for New Year?", Russia gets kicked out (6 vs. exactly 2).

At least that's how I interpreted it.

tammybrown_tds_0-1640892105951.png

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@Abhishekanand97, Russia actually has 6 days that are labeled some form of "New Year", so that's why it's not included in the answer.  (6 vs. exactly 2).

tammybrown_tds_0-1640892318886.png

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

@Miles_Waller, I think the reason for the different output is that the question asked how many countries have 2 days of holiday (not 2 or more) for New Year.  That's why Russia is not included...they have 6 days.