Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #30: Alteryx '16 Grand Prix (Race 1, L2)

dominiklz
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

I like these very quick challenges, took me about 12 mins because I'm bad at reading instructions first... ;-)

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Took a little while, because the instructions on the file were the same as in the previous (and could not access the web)

Spoiler
30.png
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed

MaxGiegerich
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Weekly Challenge 30.png

Some confusing wording here. The output guided me into actually finding out what was meant and it'd be more useful to be able to do this without essentially a worked example. Good to use the Pearson Correlation though!

Ozzy_Campos
8 - Asteroid

Challenge 30, solved.  

ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Most fun challenge yet! I liked the time pressure.

14:25 but the Pearson Correlation took me the longest. After googling the formula, I found there was a built in tool! 

Elena_Caric
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution, first time using the Pearson correlation. Thanks!

TeePee
8 - Asteroid

Very excited to be getting the hang of these challenges.  

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

Was scratching my head for a while about that Pearson Correlation one until I realised there's a tool specifically for that purpose :')

kcgreen
8 - Asteroid

9 minutes.

Like others, I had to Google to figure out what a Pearson Correlation was.  I should've just typed it into Alteryx to pull up the tool right away.

Spoiler

30.JPG