Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

PrivateStorm
8 - Asteroid

There is probably a more efficient way to accomplish this but I used all multi-row formulas.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

SGriggs
7 - Meteor

Challenge 3.. it really helped to go through other answers. 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

SGriggs
7 - Meteor

Challenge 3.. it really helped to go through other answers. 

Kdpalmer
8 - Asteroid

Tom_Pilgrem
8 - Asteroid

Lots of multi-row formulas for me! 

FabianS_dup_107
7 - Meteor

Here is my attempt, still struggling a bit with the null's... I am not sure weather the official solution is something I would want to end up with....

mickael_gest
8 - Asteroid

My solution 🙂

Jim7
8 - Asteroid

Attached is my solution.

jjdennis
7 - Meteor

Another one down.

tariqhussain
6 - Meteoroid

Took a while, but I think I solved it. Really interesting problem, feels like a challenge now 😄