Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

enci1017
6 - Meteoroid

Solution to challenge 3, very similar to the posted solution, instead of data imputation, i used data cleaning tool.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Brian6
8 - Asteroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

awhitacre77
5 - Atom

My solution attached...

paulburrows
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution! 

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Working old challenges.  This is my solution.  I think this has been mentioned in the thread, but I think the 6 month averages in the output are calculating incorrectly as they cross categories.  After I finished I looked at the provided solution and found the formula in the Multi-Row Formula (75) tool is looking across categories (first seen at record 73).  This workflow could be simplified if the Multi-Field Formula tool could look back or forward rows like the Multi-Row Formula tool does.  This would swap 12 Multi-Row Formula tools for 2 Multi-Field Formula tools.

tanya_wilcox
5 - Atom

alexm06
8 - Asteroid

This was an interesting one. 

Here's my solution

KP2
7 - Meteor

#3 completed

Aobern
6 - Meteoroid

My solution 🙂

NilsM
8 - Asteroid

My solution.