Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

nick_ceneviva
11 - Bolide

I was putting this one off for a while... Great challenged.  Solution attached.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Suzanne
7 - Meteor

Great challenge.  Did it twice to try to cement the learnings. 

derekbelyea
12 - Quasar

No points for style... but got the job done.

dheerajpoojari
7 - Meteor

My solution attached

Lorna_Eden
7 - Meteor

Mulit-Row is so powerful in Alteryx. Potentially my favourite tool

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

This feels a bit scrappy but it does the job.  Solution attached.

JacobR77
8 - Asteroid

Completed!

BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Think I over egged this one but it works.

MaxGiegerich
8 - Asteroid

Phew... Went down the path of calculating each separately then quickly backtracked. Would have worked in fairness but much more time consuming and prone to errors. Great exercise exposing a useful trick!