Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

realdaniel1989
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Solution_Daniel_Challenge 3.png
mdodrajka
8 - Asteroid

Quite an interesting one. Tweaked the Output format slightly in my 3rd solution for intuitive view.

Spoiler
Challenge_3_Mdodrajka.PNG

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

Again my solution.

Spoiler
Sorry, no image for this one

I thought I had submitted my solution, but when I ran the workflows from the index (next) this one was still empty somehow
         Download this workflow created by @ Hannah_Lissama, @ Alekh, and @ mceleavey.
          or try this app to download your unsolved challenges. (Created by: @ LordNeilLord)

ShawnTM
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Here's is my solution. It doesn't quiet match the output

Spoiler
ShawnTM_0-1578587731855.png
terry10
11 - Bolide

The dynamic renames in the posted solution aren't working as intended.

temp003.PNG

terry10
11 - Bolide

KellyAloha
5 - Atom
Spoiler
Used the formula to the max on the multi row formula tool, but got it to be accurate!
edgarl
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
edgarl_0-1579582590266.png
Per
11 - Bolide

Yes, the Output does not make sense for this Challenge. The first line have an average of "10 rm" which is clearly wrong.

mikeprice17
8 - Asteroid

I ended up transposing the data, tiling it by Record number, using a multirow formula and then unioning all fields to get a matching dataset. My naming convention was slightly different as well.