Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

Vidya26
8 - Asteroid

Running Avg Solution!!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

GianmarcoRasi
5 - Atom

Here is my solution

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Heather_Zhu
6 - Meteoroid

See solution attached!

bnelly1987
8 - Asteroid

Great Challenge! Learned some new stuff about the Multi-Row Formula

vpsanchez
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings,

My solution is much like other people on here. In lieu of dividing the multiple rows by 3 or 6, I used the AVERAGE function. Also got the chance to use the Imputation tool! I learned a lot from this exercise.

Cosmin_S
8 - Asteroid

My solution is very similar to other solutions around here. I picked IIF function to compute the averages.

Thank you.

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar
Spoiler
challenge 3.PNG
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
lavanyadurai
7 - Meteor

I have attached my solution

brandowd
8 - Asteroid

here's my solution. I'm still new at this and just comparing the solution to mine there's still more I need to learn. Mine was bit more basic and less flexible but I learnt more from walkting through the solution

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

@brandowd that's one of the best things about Weekly Challenges (learning from other solutions)!

In addition to the provided solution, be sure to check out some of the other user-posted solutions as well. I always learn some new tricks each week!