Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

Jemma
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for the pick up good luck with the study

DavidThorpe
Alteryx
Alteryx

The Null values in the output data threw me off for a while, but a good use of the multi-row formula tool.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Badger
6 - Meteoroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

KeithTroutt
8 - Asteroid

good challenge

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My solution. 

Anastasiia
8 - Asteroid

Hi @GeneR

There is a mistake in example presented in Alteryx flow. Instead of 233 there should be 230. Would you be able to correct? 

mistake.JPG

BR,

Anastasiia 

Tom_Luthi
8 - Asteroid
solution attached.

Nicholas_Bowskill
7 - Meteor

A little different where the null sections are, however it makes sense to me to have it a null value when null entries are made.

kexelby
7 - Meteor

My solution to this weeks challenge! 

Anastasiia
8 - Asteroid

My solution is here