Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

msicak
8 - Asteroid

Two solutions - one quick and non-scalable, the other long-winded and scalable 🙂

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

ipeng
8 - Asteroid

Solution Attached.

I really like the way on comparing output vs. the output file in the solution workflow.

One thing I found out in the output provided in this challenge: 6 month running average is not grouped by HP category. 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

AJauniskis
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

Spoiler

paul_houghton
12 - Quasar

Working through the backlog

Spoiler

hugolees
7 - Meteor

catarina_pimpao
8 - Asteroid

My Solution:

EW
11 - Bolide

Here's my solution!  I think I have an extra tool or two, but it could have been worse!  

Jemma
6 - Meteoroid

My Solution with fixed average for less than 3 results for 3 month average, and 6 results for 6 month average.  (1+2)/2 instead of (1+2+2)/3

CristianaFerro
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there! I think you solution is great, but try to "Group By" also the multi-row formula for the 6months Average. The Value of those columns are not equal to the output solution.

I was obtaining the same error.

CristianaFerro
6 - Meteoroid

Hi! My solution..working for the core exam... 🙂