Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

Ukashi
8 - Asteroid

Uff this one took me a bit to figure out all details - I did not wanted to do it separately for each variable...

Glad that I've figured it out - thank you for challenge

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Syfer889
7 - Meteor

This was really tough. As a beginner, I would have never figured this out without the solution available. The Developer tool is pretty sweet!

ckaita
6 - Meteoroid

image.png

Caveman88
7 - Meteor

#3 complete!

kixe80
6 - Meteoroid

Encore un

WLL
7 - Meteor

Completed

luciebrett
8 - Asteroid

I didn't use the same approach as the solution, pivoting the data would have sped the task up and obviously helps to avoid manual errors. Will try the different approach next!

shanakag
6 - Meteoroid

The solution in few steps. 

maxjohnson02
8 - Asteroid

This was the toughest one for me so far but I got there with the help of some clues in this thread.