Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

blairmbailey
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached - thanks!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

michalsicak
7 - Meteor

two different solutions. One that scales well and one that would not 🙂

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I wish I had thought to use the dynamic rename tool LOL I renamed using select tools.

Pasty
6 - Meteoroid

Done

LalaLele66
7 - Meteor

Done.

LalaLele66
7 - Meteor

Apparently I tried to post multiple times! Oops!

EmanueleE
8 - Asteroid

my solution!

dominiklz
8 - Asteroid

very ugly, very brute force, but works for me...

Joren
6 - Meteoroid

~Joren

asabau
8 - Asteroid

Here it is. I changed the imputation to add the closest row value (most recent month value) and not 0.