This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I started out using Dynamic Rename, but the field names in the solution were so different from the provided field names that they had to renamed manually anyway. So I just went with a Select tool and changed the names by hand.