We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email support@alteryx.com for assistance.

Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback

Challenge #289: Prep a Shoe List

binay2448
11 - Bolide

Find attached my solution...

Kenda
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora
Spoiler
Kenda_0-1634054508375.png

ryan-bush
Alteryx
Alteryx

fun challenge to start the week!

Spoiler
ryanbush_0-1634055012039.png

CSSPrashant
Alteryx
Alteryx

Solution

AndrewSu
Alteryx
Alteryx

my take 🙂

Andrew Su
Sales Engineer
Alteryx
DataPrepChad
9 - Comet

Here's the Data Prep U solution!  In case you haven't seen yet, we're also conducting a LIVE build with no preparation each week on our YouTube channel, and encourage everyone to join and participate in the conversation. 

Spoiler
Screen shot of our solution:
DataPrepChad_0-1634058541674.png

Live build recording:

h_kleine
5 - Atom

Even when following the assignment correctly,  it seems some extra steps are needed to match the provided output.

Validation included:

Spoiler
challenge289.png
Luke_C
14 - Magnetar
Spoiler
Luke_C_0-1634061511449.png

patrick_digan
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

I wouldn't recommend it, but I think you can get it down to 1 tool if you use add ins to get the New ID

Spoiler
patrick_digan_0-1634062017053.png

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
pedrodrfaria_0-1634063257534.png

Here is my solution!