This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email email@example.com for assistance.
I made my approach ensure that only Operatives with Animal were replaced. I saw that some Null()'s came up when using a different method. My thought process was, assume operatives that were != "Animal" are already correct. I didn't want to make the assumption that the "Article" tag included the correct operative, or even the possibility of a different (or multiple) operative(s). I guess someone could make the argument that Operatives != "Animal" could also be potentially incorrect. Unclear data would obviously lead to questions to determine the actual correct approach.
But with a safe dataset like this, the above was probably over thinking the exercise 😉