Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #28: Formatting Financial Data

nickjastrzebski
8 - Asteroid

Another good practice for data prep

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Ziggy77
7 - Meteor

mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Nice data parsing challenge. 

Spoiler

Bulien

Eleonora
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Nice prep and cleanse

Spoiler

Still on my way to Lhotse Face

/Verakso

catherineduffy
8 - Asteroid

My solution

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Here's my solution. This just shows how easy data prep is in Alteryx.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
gguedes1
8 - Asteroid

My Solution.

Really enjoyed this challenge. Put the dynamic input and testing tool to good use.

Hope everyone enjoys my process 😄

RobertoEstrada
8 - Asteroid

I loved this one because of the simplicity but yet the different ways you can get the same results.