We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email support@alteryx.com for assistance.

Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback

Challenge #260: Fuel Me Once...

AndrewSu
Alteryx
Alteryx

my take 🙂

Andrew Su
Sales Engineer
Alteryx
Manav_Sehra
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Manav_Sehra_0-1633727328179.png

My solution is attached. Didn't wind up using the "Fuel Type" dataset downstream - I instead incorporated it into the amalgamated stream using a formula tool. 

AlexvanOs
8 - Asteroid

My Solution. 

Spoiler
I chose to use the fuel type input and prep it for further use rather than skipping that source alltogether and add a conditional formula, to make sure the flow still works when this company choses to switch to electric or hydrogen powered vans. 
Challenge 260 solution.png
Sebastiaandb
11 - Bolide

Here's my solution!

Spoiler
Sebastiaandb_0-1634708901059.png