community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #26: Service Technician Travel Distance

Asteroid

Just did straight line distance as I did'nt have the US teleatlas dataset

Asteroid
Spoiler
Workflow 26.GIF
Highlighted
Meteor

My solution is here (straight lines, don't have data for the other one). Seeing people use spacial data well yesterday definitely made this easier for me.

Asteroid

This one was way easier than it initially sounded.  I can't do drive-time, so I only have straight-line.

Meteoroid

Here is my solution! Great exercise using the Geospatial tools.

Alteryx Partner

Solution

Meteor

LeahK,

I really liked your unique approach to this challenge. Made me think where else I could use this thinking.

Thanks

Meteor

I ended up doing it almost the same way.

Asteroid

Going through the Spatial challenges. Here is my solution.

Spoiler
WC 26.PNG
Meteoroid

I tried 3 different methods, but I found this one to be the cleanest looking one.

Spoiler
Chal26.png