Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #26: Service Technician Travel Distance

bdaniels
8 - Asteroid

LauraScavino
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
Capture1.PNG

This was a very quick one! enjoyed it a lot as well

Ukashi
8 - Asteroid

Well slowly learning spatial tools :) thank you for challenge!

Spoiler
image.png
arein0
8 - Asteroid

MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

My first time using these tools.

jut
7 - Meteor

Solution to straight line distance attached!

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

My solution is similar to many others! Good beginner challenge to ease into Spatial tools.

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
kcoulon
8 - Asteroid

Challenge solved for distance (didn't have the drive distance data to do that piece)

jwlong91
8 - Asteroid

This is actually my first time ever using spatial tools, so this challenge was a great way to learn how to use one of them!

Spoiler
Challenge 26 Screenshot.JPG
Korri
7 - Meteor

Alright!  I have been following along doing challenges but haven't been posting these to the community, so from here on out I will try to do so.  My workflows are a bit unorthodox because I try to keep it simple and play with the data.  Regarding this challenge, it was pretty straight-forward, but it was also my first time actually using Spatial tools.  I generalized my data a bit and had fun.  I could have reduced the number of steps, but instead decided to do a bit more.  Since I didn't have spatial data, I didn't include the driving distance.  Enjoy!  And thanks to the community for being awesome!