We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
We are updating the requirements for Community registration. As of 7/21/21 all users will be required to register a phone number with their My Alteryx accounts. If you have already registered, you will be prompted on your next login to add your phone number.

Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback

Challenge #259: Disenvowel

carmenrapariz
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge 259.PNG
MeeraA
5 - Atom

MeeraA_0-1625690208153.png

beccat
8 - Asteroid

My solution wasn't fancy - split into individual words, conditional statement to identify if a word started with a vowel, remove vowels, then concatenate back together.  Probably a faster way, but this made sense to me. 

Spoiler
beccat_0-1625840186282.png

amanda_payne
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
amanda_payne_0-1626292667456.png

Elias_Nordlinder
8 - Asteroid

My solution ->

Spoiler
Will use the \B in the future though which will be a quicker way then using the left and right functions, but did not know about it before I saw other peoples solution in this thread, so I will leave it as I solved it 🙂 

Elias_Nordlinder_0-1626427478472.png

NiallJ
6 - Meteoroid

Solution attached