Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #24: ARIMA Time Series

Spurs
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Spurs_0-1683127273688.png

LeninG
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

Here is my solution:

Spoiler
Lenin Alteryx Arima.png

Lenin González

CEO Lituus Analytis | Chile

www.lituus.cl

chandler-gjino
Alteryx
Alteryx

Attaching my solution

lucascs
8 - Asteroid

The forecast numbers were exactly the same as the solution, but some of the lows and highs were slightly off. I'm really liking these predictive challenges and getting to know these new (for me) tools.

Spoiler
lucascs_1-1684339786615.png

François_Rs
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Franois_Rs_0-1684914317359.png

It is slightly different from the results, I didn't figure out why.

Mtako
5 - Atom

Hello Guys, I'm kinda new to the community. I'm self taught Alteryx Designer User.

I've been using Alteryx for more than a year.

So I started those weekly challenges, but I couldn't get to the results of the outpoot for this challenge because I can't access the 2 macros (ARIMA and TS Forecast) as it says in the solution file.

Is there anyway that I can download those macros to understand whats it does and how to get the expected results?

Were those macros already a tool in Alteryx or is a User made Macro (a User or Developer who created this macro and uploaded)?

By the way I've reached to the parte where I change the Units that are null to the average of month or year. Just stopped before the Arima Macro!

Thanks in Advance!

Charity_K_Wilson
10 - Fireball

Same Solution.  I included a TS Plot because I was curious and wanted to see what was going on with the series.

Spoiler
Charity_K_Wilson_0-1685731582471.png

lucaskro
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
lucaskro_0-1685977787204.png

bo_peng2022
8 - Asteroid

My solution

ntakeda
11 - Bolide

Something is wrong...