Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #237: Wareki

JasonHu
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
workflow.png

Here is my submission, nice to learn the new tool that I never use before.

johnzrgu75
7 - Meteor
Spoiler
johnzrgu75_0-1624079486731.pngjohnzrgu75_1-1624079511606.png

paultno
8 - Asteroid

My solution.  

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Fun one

Spoiler
danilang_0-1626025167156.png

Dan

MUHAMMED_NABEEL_P
8 - Asteroid

Good challenge to explore more on macros..

AlexC2
8 - Asteroid

great challenge!

got slightly different answers for the Date to Wareki, but probably due to assumptions on whether to round up/down date differences

also did a slightly different approach to output the type of conversion in post report, instead of allowing user input

Spoiler
AlexC2_0-1629801655150.png

Erin
9 - Comet

I designed this so that Field 1 is converted from a string into both a date and Wareki format. Curious to see how to set it up so the user selects the desired output vs including both in the output. 

jjrbondoc
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
jjrbondoc_0-1630515378297.png

MichaelPilotFreight
8 - Asteroid

Check out my solution!

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

Nice to finally have some time to reboot my muscle memory on macros

Spoiler
Workflow overall:
Spoiler
what do we define as the first year? I focussed on a datediff approach in years from the start date of the period... This might be why my result is different from what's seemingly required as a solutionwhat do we define as the first year? I focussed on a datediff approach in years from the start date of the period... This might be why my result is different from what's seemingly required as a solution

Macro details:

Spoiler
237 Wareki Macro.png