Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

nick_ceneviva
11 - Bolide

Solution attached.  Great challenge

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Natasha
9 - Comet

We did something similar during our Data School training

JoshKushner
12 - Quasar

Holey Moley this took an hour. Very satisfied with the clean result.

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Challenging: usually, what takes longer for me is to visualize the steps in my mind. This time I had the idea in my mind, but found quite challenging to find the proper tools and order to get it done.

samN
10 - Fireball

Spent a fair amount of time trying to make an iterative macro to loop through columns and then realized i was over complicating it.

Waynemk
8 - Asteroid

and another

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

This one felt like it should have been easier...but had to really think it thru....maybe I took the long road to get there.

LandonG
8 - Asteroid

My solution.

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Phew! This was a long one. Solution attached.