Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Enjoyed solving this one! Lot of Data Orientation involved. I found my way of solving very different than what most of you have done. Brain Freezer!

Have been delaying the upload process for some time now and I hope to come back regularly.

The solving thrill continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good Evangelist | Alteryx Addict

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
wdavis
Alteryx
Alteryx

Really good challenge. Took me a while to build out each of the steps, using filters, Transposes and then Find and Replace to bring back in the headers

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

mbogusz
9 - Comet

Smooth moves @SeanAdams I did not see the "January 0, 1900" initially, but good making that filter explicit.  I also enjoyed reading your Comment in the Multi-row formula tool to help with understanding your solution.

Spoiler

JennyMartin
9 - Comet

Interesting to see all the different approaches to solving this one!

DanJ3
8 - Asteroid

ArnavS
Alteryx
Alteryx

mmenth
11 - Bolide

jusdespommes
8 - Asteroid

All done, thank you 🙂

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge22.PNG
Koji_B
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution

Assaf_m
11 - Bolide

Solution Attached 🙂