Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

Cosmin_S
8 - Asteroid

My solution, similar to others. 

Thank you. 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

LukeG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

PeterA1
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm amazed at the number of different ways people attacked this problem. Learned a lot. Got the right result but I did go the extra step and clean up the numbers so they can actually be used for analysis.

bnelly1987
8 - Asteroid

Wow this was a tough one. I took a different approach to most I think. I cant find another solution quite like mine. Mine does work though and will continue to work as records are added.

MattBenj
9 - Comet

This challenge is very applicable to what I have been asked to do with my Alteryx license. This is going to be required learning for any new license holders on my team. Also great Core prep.

piotrzawistowski
8 - Asteroid

My version, and #50!

JinheeS
7 - Meteor

My solution!

pjdit
8 - Asteroid

My Solution..  needed some help with my thought process, but finally figured it out..

Marcel_Gavrila
8 - Asteroid

Here's my solution!