community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution, once again using the Arrange tool to organize data.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Alteryx Partner

Tricky but fun!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Asteroid

Not the most elegent solution - but does the job

Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution

Challenge #23, done!

Took some time to think how to design the solution. Once designed, it was pretty fast.

Cheers,

Alteryx Partner

Nice Challenge !!

Quasar

Here is my solution!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

My solution:

Comet

I really liked this challenge.  Real life Alteryx application!

Alteryx Partner

Here's my solution to challenge 23.

I wanted to get a solution that allows for a variable number of soap brand.
My iterative macro allows up to 100 brands since I didn't want to spend even more time counting the number of brands.

By far the most frustrating challenge I've done so far due to struggles in iteration land.