Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

pasccout
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution... only difference is the column names are like the original text by the way I did the solution...

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution 🙂

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

jbranaum
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution.

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

Ok, Shall we do a time series analysis? what is the target field? Is it on weekly basis? 

archietao
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Karam
8 - Asteroid

My solution 🙂

jssandom
8 - Asteroid

My solution

PrivateStorm
8 - Asteroid

My solution to challenge #23 is attached.

NickC
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Quick Slick Nick

msicak
8 - Asteroid

very much a non-scaleable solution