community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #23: Parsing CPG Data

Asteroid

Somewhat different approach than the given solution.

Spoiler
I renamed the fields before transposing, then determined the item based on the field name count.
Meteoroid

My Solution

Highlighted
Meteor

#23 Solution

Asteroid

Here's my solution! Was quite challenging :)

Spoiler
Challenge 23.jpg
Asteroid

Alteryx Partner

My solution, excellent practice as we often get to work with these crazy formatted spreadsheets!

Spoiler
Spoiler Challenge 23.PNG
Asteroid

Asteroid

Can't say this is a very clean solution..... it works though

Spoiler
2018-06-14_14-38-00.jpg
Asteroid

Challenge solved, though I think I made mine much more complicated than it needed to be. I'll have to look at everyone else's solutions to see how to better streamline mine.

Alteryx
Alteryx

A few iterations later and finally a solution ....

Spoiler
Spoiler: 
23 workflow.jpg