Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #227: /*comments*/

wwatson
12 - Quasar

my attempt

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I wish I could try part 2 but our IT department hasn't rolled out the newer version yet.

Spoiler
227.PNG
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My percentages are a bit off. Looks like I parse out slightly different data from the comments.

Spoiler
Report SentimentReport Sentiment
WorkflowWorkflow
TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Here's my solution. I wasn't able to match the number of records either. After a while I stopped trying and just built a solution.

Spoiler
2020-08-03_10-41-16.png
cblazer
6 - Meteoroid

Nice challenge cleaning up data!  Now to start playing around with the Text Mining tools for part 2...

Spoiler
DPU Challenge 227.png
dlopez13
7 - Meteor

Great opportunity to practice using the RegEx tool.  Got within 5 records of the listed output.

Spoiler
dlopez13_0-1596491653382.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Need more work on RegEx.

Spoiler
227-en.PNG
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
227.png

Spent some time trying to match the exact number of lines ... 

DaisukeTsuchiya
13 - Pulsar

I spent time more than my expectation. I wonder why the number of records are not matched with Output.

Spoiler
キャプチャ.JPG

PatrickB89
7 - Meteor

I hate it when I can't match the solution - But since I'm not alone, that seems to be fine.

At least I think I was able to narrow it down to challenges # 120, 122, 166, 176, 181 and 189 each containing one more empty (=No Text, just images or something) line minus the 124 original posts

16,201 records (my solution) = 16,319 + 6 - 124

Spoiler
PatrickB89_0-1596535291203.png