Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #227: /*comments*/

randreag
11 - Bolide

Here my solution!! Nice Challenge

JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution

Spoiler
challenge_227.PNG
mithily
8 - Asteroid

here is my attempt, I dont think I got the graph right but I am still learning.Capture.PNG

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

This threw me a bit.  I'm not strong with HTML parse challenges because I don't have to do it often (other than in weekly challenges).  I tried for hours to determine the pattern and had to look at a few examples.  @johnemery, your response made the most sense to me.  As my penance I worked out the optional part 2.  Although the sentiment analysis came out slightly different for me!

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

My solution for challenge #227

Spoiler
Annotation 2020-08-22 090906.png

I really enjoyed using the sentiment analysis tool in a real use-case. Looking forward to learn more about the Text Mining Library

nickjastrzebski
8 - Asteroid

No AIS tools for me, so I've only managed the first part of the challenge.

Spoiler
image.png
tchau
7 - Meteor

Spoiler
tchau_0-1598608666351.png

JustinBabbitt
Alteryx
Alteryx

Fun with parsing!

Justin Babbitt
danicahui
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Interesting challenge - first time playing with the text mining tools!

Challenge 227 2020-09-01.jpg
CKent
6 - Meteoroid

This one was fun, but challenging. I spent *way* too much time parsing to get the body text completely clean for the sentiment analysis. I ended up 'solving' prt 2 several ways using all of the different options in the sentiment tool output.

There are many ways to determine just how positive or negative a particular challenge is, I suppose.