Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #227: /*comments*/

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

This was a fun challenge and I am glas to state I could include the Intelligence part as well. I think erasing the HTML tags was the hardest part. I used the ...

Spoiler
Regex for the HTML tags

Spoiler
Use RegEx to Replace "<[^>].?>" to ""
Overall I included responses without a body text as a part of the total response counter, so it might be that some differences occurred between posts here.

Workflow
Spoiler
227.jpg
Sashikumar
8 - Asteroid

Output count show (16319) but i get (16281) 😞 .

ch_227.PNG

kat
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
Challenge #227.PNG
Tony_Castillo
9 - Comet

Spoiler
TC_bot_0-1596556200329.png

Lots of RegEx. I'm still fine tuning the art of the RegEx science.

FlorianC
Alteryx
Alteryx

Do not forget to normalise (pre-process) the dat before running the sentiment analysis to ensure that the results are more consistent.

Spoiler
WorkflowWorkflow
Florian Carrier
Strategic Solution Consultant
Alteryx
T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I don't have the Intelligence Suite, so I can only finish the first part.  Close to given solution, found a few extra to include by matching the responses without the challenge number to the original thread number.  Still learning Python, but found VADER program for Python that I may try to use to see if I match the part 2 output.

Spoiler
Workflow 227.png

mbogusz
9 - Comet
Spoiler
I used the XML Parse tool and Ignore XML errors to make the HTML text more usableI used the XML Parse tool and Ignore XML errors to make the HTML text more usable

Used the Sentiment Analysis tool for the first time.  Yahoo!  <---Hopefully, the 'Yahoo' makes this comment positive enough to swing from neutral 🙂  Great challenge AYXAcademy

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Challenge 227 is done!

Spoiler
image.png
NS4
7 - Meteor

Good to revisit Regex

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

jasperlch