Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #226: Flex-Ability

hanykowska
11 - Bolide

that first one is smart! nice

Spalders
8 - Asteroid

It did not teach me very much about the toolset though, it was certainly worth seeing how the other solutions were made 🙂

balajilolla
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Solution Attached

balajilolla_0-1595861949874.png

wwatson
12 - Quasar

Spoiler

dlopez13
7 - Meteor

Good exercise using Spatial tools, which I don't use often, and to force you to keep search for solutions after you've found one that works.   

Spoiler
dlopez13_0-1595866105970.png

FlorianC
Alteryx
Alteryx

When developing a workflow, one should always keep in mind the performance of the process but also its clarity to ensure auditability and ease of maintenance.

Spoiler
WorkflowWorkflow
Florian Carrier
Strategic Solution Consultant
Alteryx
phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I definitely support challenges that require multiple ways to solve. It's a good way to push your skills!

Solution:

Spoiler
226.PNG

226a.PNG
226b.PNG
cblazer
6 - Meteoroid

Great challenge today!  Really enjoyed taking multiple approaches to find the same solution!

Spoiler
Spoiler2020-07-27_10-23-28.png

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I definitely need to use spatial tools more! Tried doing some crazy stuff before I got here.

Spoiler

The math portion with just the summarize was the first way I though of and then dug into so many tools before testing some things on the spatial info tool again and once I did it simplified this a lot.

cplewis90_0-1595872165555.png

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
226.png

I failed to implement my first approach, but found some other ways ... and realized once again, that I have to practice more with the spatial tool.