Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #225: How Long Has It Been?

shock7772
6 - Meteoroid

Blake,

Hey I liked the Video.  Would have been tough to do that otherwise!  

huynv96
9 - Comet

C225 was solved! thanks

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
randreag
11 - Bolide

Here the solution.

etzele
8 - Asteroid

Nice challenge

Spoiler
etzele_0-1595828871359.png

Spalders
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Spalders_0-1595854624621.png

Nice introduction into Interface tools

danicahui
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge 225 2020-07-28.jpg
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

This was a great little app challenge. I can't wait to do this one with the user community at work!

Spoiler
kelly_gilbert_2-1595937823477.png

My solution differs slightly from the provided solution on the weeks calculation, as I did not count partial weeks. For example, at 7:53 AM on 7/28/2020, I ran the provided solution, choosing 7/22/2020 as the start date. The solution gives weeks=1, although it was only six complete days (my solution would count this as zero weeks to be consistent with how we are handling partial years and months).

kelly_gilbert_1-1595937720416.png 

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

here is my solution 

Spoiler
Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG
Himanshu_1984
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Here is my Solution

abhay1988
6 - Meteoroid

Not sure if this is the right way to do it but still gave it a try (My first Challenge)

IF '%Question.List Box%'= 'Year' THEN DateTimeDiff(DateTimeToday(),ToDateTime('%Question.Date%'),'years')
ELSEIF '%Question.List Box%'= 'Month' THEN DateTimeDiff(DateTimeToday(),ToDateTime('%Question.Date%'),'months')
ELSEIF '%Question.List Box%'= 'Days' THEN DateTimeDiff(DateTimeToday(),ToDateTime('%Question.Date%'),'Days')
ELSEIF '%Question.List Box%'= 'YearMonth' THEN 'Year: ' +ToString(DateTimeDiff(DateTimeToday(),ToDateTime('%Question.Date%'),'years'), 0) + ' ' + 'Month: ' +ToString(DateTimeDiff(DateTimeToday(),ToDateTime('%Question.Date%'),'months'),0) ELSE 0 ENDIF