Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #221: Avocado Consumption

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Great problem to stretch the core muscles and play with some transformation tools.

Spoiler
221 - Solution.PNG

Wasn't particularly detailed in my solution documentation this week but essentially filtered our everything but the beginning and end time periods, pivoted the data, calculated growth, sorted, selected the top for each type/PLU, and the latter part was formatting data to the final (took liberty with names).
Highlighted
13 - Pulsar

Thanks for the Weekly Challenge!

T_Willins_0-1592875159785.gif

Spoiler
Workflow 221.png

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

great challenge..  can't wait to see some other solutions.. i get the feeling i really butchered mine.  Couldn't figure out a nice succinct way to rank each PLU

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
jdiorio20_0-1592883832774.png

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Nice one!

Spoiler
221.PNG
Highlighted
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

First solution submission. I have included a Quick and Dirty flow to provide the information exactly as requested and a more Dynamic flow which will automatically calculate if more PLUs are inserted into the data.

Spoiler
bbaker_0-1592909994454.png

I didn't format the next one the same way and kept it in the Tidy format. It uses a batch macro to be more dynamic and adjust if more PLUs are inserted. If 100 PLUs are inserted, you don't want you table growing that wide.

bbaker_1-1592910409890.png

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Challenge is so yummy!!!

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

here's my solution

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Fun data prep challenge!  While my wife loves Avacado Toast, I'm more of a Guacamole guy! 

Spoiler
JustinBabbitt_0-1592916261831.png