Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #22: Identify Values to Aggregate

Brian6
8 - Asteroid

payam2
8 - Asteroid

For some reason I have always been scared of Regex. This exercise was really fun and I think I'm really liking Regex :)

nickjastrzebski
8 - Asteroid

Getting the tokenise at the start right makes this one fairly straightforward from that point.

Spoiler
image.png
JoshuaM
8 - Asteroid

Oh the nostalgia!

Spoiler
Challenge 22.PNG

pedrodebs
7 - Meteor

My solution...

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

I did this with just formula's at first but then took the opportunity to get some regexp practice as a secondary method for finding the dollar amount.

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

posted here by mistake as Challenge 23, actually has same name as 22, and I am obviously easily confused.

CRowlatt
8 - Asteroid

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Nice challenge.

I sometimes uses that Easter Egg to play a prank on my colleagues if they have walked away from their workflow, and not locked their screens.... priceless 😂

Spoiler
Sweet and simple, but I must admit that I gave up on RegEx on this one, and went back to old school String Replacement, since we where going old school 😂

I like the new icons better!I like the new icons better!

On my way to Lhotse Face

/Verakso

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Gotta love a bit of Regex

Spoiler
Challenge 22.PNG
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com