Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #219: Who Runs The World? Girls

JennyMartin
9 - Comet
JamieLen
5 - Atom
Spoiler
JamieLen_0-1592220951939.png

Think I did it, first time posting, first time doing a challenge. Tell me if I'm posting it wrong.

hanykowska
11 - Bolide

nice one

Spoiler
hanykowska_0-1592244842963.png

etzele
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
etzele_0-1592248893957.png

adrilarotta
8 - Asteroid

I did it with some help, but I´ll keep practicing.

sonyakasenkramer
8 - Asteroid

Getting my groove back! This only took a minute, which was exactly the ego-boost I needed tonight.

Spoiler
sonyakasenkramer_0-1592276390672.png

LHolmes
9 - Comet

Good use of core concepts and also a data set the sparks more exploration. Try graphing, look at some statistical plots. Worth noting that for the 8th Grade, Level 4 Female Performance Increase outperformed Level 4 Male Performance Increase from 2013-2019 in 28 out of the 32 Districts. 

Spoiler
219 - Solution.PNG
Samuel_To
10 - Fireball

Hi, 

Here is my answer.

Best Regards,

Samuel

Inactive User
Not applicable

Good to be back doing challenges again!

saundankarro
6 - Meteoroid

I had fun trying to solve this, and had a few hiccups along the way. The only problems I came across was trying to do combine several formulas into one (using OR and AND), which didn't really work for me, and combining the data mid-processing. I was able to get around it by just using several formula tools rather than just one. As for combining the data, I was able to solve it by using the filter tool and multi-row formula tool. All in all, a fun learning experience