Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #219: Who Runs The World? Girls

JennyMartin
9 - Comet
JamieLen
5 - Atom
Spoiler
JamieLen_0-1592220951939.png

Think I did it, first time posting, first time doing a challenge. Tell me if I'm posting it wrong.

hanykowska
11 - Bolide

nice one

Spoiler
hanykowska_0-1592244842963.png

etzele
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
etzele_0-1592248893957.png

adrilarotta
8 - Asteroid

I did it with some help, but I´ll keep practicing.

sonyakasenkramer
8 - Asteroid

Getting my groove back! This only took a minute, which was exactly the ego-boost I needed tonight.

Spoiler
sonyakasenkramer_0-1592276390672.png

LHolmes
9 - Comet

Good use of core concepts and also a data set the sparks more exploration. Try graphing, look at some statistical plots. Worth noting that for the 8th Grade, Level 4 Female Performance Increase outperformed Level 4 Male Performance Increase from 2013-2019 in 28 out of the 32 Districts. 

Spoiler
219 - Solution.PNG
Samuel_To
10 - Fireball

Hi, 

Here is my answer.

Best Regards,

Samuel

Inactive User
Not applicable

Good to be back doing challenges again!

saundankarro
6 - Meteoroid

I had fun trying to solve this, and had a few hiccups along the way. The only problems I came across was trying to do combine several formulas into one (using OR and AND), which didn't really work for me, and combining the data mid-processing. I was able to get around it by just using several formula tools rather than just one. As for combining the data, I was able to solve it by using the filter tool and multi-row formula tool. All in all, a fun learning experience