Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #216: The Big Five

EdE
7 - Meteor

I liked the way the original author(s) of the challenge structured some of their solution formulas.

Verakso
11 - Bolide

Another one on the belt

Spoiler
Verakso_0-1591100533591.png

As you can see, then my solution is not that different, from many of the others.

That's because I couldn't understand the task either, so my first initial attempt was way off, and I had to peek to see, what the heck I was missing.
I my case it turned out, that I had missed that some of the questions are negative, and you first have to figure that out, and then adjust the value accordingly.

Still Climbing
/Verakso

JennyMartin
9 - Comet
Spoiler
AWC216.PNG

Fairly straightforward! Find my video solution here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8eXI8H_y1Y&list=PL18SpOXDj-KMUD4YwWC5vZaUsIa7drxNZ&index=21&t=0s

EllenChen
7 - Meteor

good practice on multi-row formula

manjarigoyal1975
7 - Meteor

My Solution to #216

Spoiler
SPOILER#216.JPG

hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.

Mengdee
8 - Asteroid

really enjoyed this one.. but like other said took me a while to analyse the mapping to figure out how to answer the question.. 

KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

A little parsing to deal with Laziness when adding the extra scores...

Spoiler
Challenge216.png
JustinBabbitt
Alteryx
Alteryx

Credit where it's due, Thank you for your excellent video @JennyMartin! It was nice to hear someone work through the process of breaking down the Personality Factor Questions table, I was lost. 

Spoiler
JustinBabbitt_0-1591213171327.png

Justin Babbitt
JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution

Spoiler
challenge_216.PNG