........well.......... I got there eventually
I went through a lengthy and frustrating debugging session where I'm truly not sure what I was inputting incorrectly. I realized that my Optimization tool was quite literally purchasing as many of one flower type as possible and ignoring my constraints tied around my lower and upper bounds. However comparing my workflow to some of those on this message board I really thought my inputs were the exact same.
Even after all this my final output is not exactly what the approved solution is. If anyone wants to take a look and can figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong, by all means.
this one went over my head.. I had to look at some spoilers to see which tool was required..
@Aaron_Harter posted this and I wouldn't have been able to do this challenge without it..
I just followed and plugged in the variables.. i'm surprised it came out .. will need some more challenges using this tool.. it was interesting..