This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I did a little experimenting with Performance Profiling turned on. In my first stab at this, I used Generate Rows to create a row for each overall pick, parsed the draft status from the player, and joined on year/round/position in round. The Join was fairly expensive, so I tried to think of ways to reduce that, such as keeping only one record per year/round and joining on that.
With this tiny dataset, changing the join to year/round (cutting the records in the incoming draft dataset by ~95%) didn't make a significant difference, but could be something to consider with a larger dataset.