This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Very interesting challenge. Learnt a new tool!
Here is my solution.
My non-ideal solution, which works given the format of the input.
Used regex to split to columns after the first character. I then used datetimeformat instead of manually giving a label for each month.
I thought this one was going to be cake. Could be much cleaner but I got there.
My solution below! It was fun to look through the other responses as well :)