community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #21: Date Reformatting

Asteroid

Asteroid

Fireball
Spoiler
Challenge21-KA.PNG
Asteroid

Thanks for some of the aforementioned IF statements, I would have gone with the join list.

Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
Asteroid

Didn't want to list out a 12 line text input or in a formula tool like the solution.  Instead I relied on the order of the input to drive to a month number which I converted to a date and then parsed out the month name.

Highlighted
Meteor

My effort for this one.

Meteor
Spoiler
I don't love this solution with so many nested 'IF' statements, but I can't think of anything cleaner with the given data.wk_21_Snapshot.PNG
Asteroid

Solution attached

Asteroid

This was an interesting challenge.

My solution posted below

Alteryx Partner

Solution attached.