Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #209: Parsing Insurance Claims

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

My solution to this challenge:

Spoiler
dkoenawan004_0-1585700073043.png

Always love to see how other members approach it as well.

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution

Spoiler
209_workflow.png
Highlighted
Spoiler
キャプチャ.JPG

The field name separation part is not very satisfying though......

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution

Spoiler
Sylvana_0-1585745357955.png

Highlighted

my solution 

7 - Meteor

What a workout! Dealing with those headers was a fun puzzle.

Spoiler
Challenge_209.JPGI matched the two header rows together by their relative location in each string, comparing how many characters in each was, matching the closest values to one another (barring the fields without a second label) and concatenated.

Highlighted

Not the most beautiful flow, PDF is always tricky

Spoiler
Victor_Mendes_0-1585855600135.png

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
AWC209.PNG

Fairly straightforward but not the most dynamic solution! See my video walkthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewmMcQMNPM&list=PL18SpOXDj-KMUD4YwWC5vZaUsIa7drxNZ&index=14&t=0s

This week's challenge involves a classic bit of data cleaning. There's a lot of regex, text-to-column tools and formulas to get everything ship shape. Find t...
Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

This is my solution. Would appreciate suggestions to minimize the model. Its little long right now. My solution matches with the output. Thank you.

~Regards

Madhu

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Nice Challenge @Assaf_m  i really like it and definitely I'm gonna use it as an example for other prospects in the insurance industry. 

Just a quick question @Assaf_m , how do you convert that data from PDF? using Alteryx? 

solution below : 

Spoiler
Solution_Mo.png