Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #206: Hotel Reservations

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Hello Guys, Here my solution

Spoiler
carlosteixeira2005_0-1584014218512.png

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Here's my solution:

Spoiler
dkoenawan004_2-1584054886112.png

Highlighted
5 - Atom

My solution here...

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

solution

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone,

Another weekly challenge down and the date time tool popping out for some fun. Not the neatest way it could be done I'm sure but I like my solution 🙂

Dane.

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

As I cancel my holiday plans amidst the dreaded Covid-19 outbreak, this feels all too poignant. But at least I completed the weekly Alteryx challenge

Highlighted
5 - Atom
Spoiler

camposnat_1-1584115640744.png

Highlighted
11 - Bolide

Quick and fun - I can't wait to do this one with my coworkers!

Spoiler
I used an extra filter tool up front to keep only the reservations that have checked out. In this case, that lets us get rid of 37% of the records right away.

kelly_gilbert_0-1584142331327.png

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Hi, here is my solution

Highlighted
5 - Atom

First time poster. Failed the core cert yesterday after my first attempt (although in fairness i've only been working with the software for 2 weeks) so going to start doing these weekly challenges to prep me for the next attempt.

Completed this one!