Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #205: Taynalysis

AndrewS
11 - Bolide

A couple of small variations on the Unique/Duplicate lines due to not excluding some of the punctuation in the regex. The Top_10 lines up. 

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Here is my solution !

Sylvana
8 - Asteroid

My solution

DannyS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Not my best work lol thank you T Swift. Solution attached.

JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge Completed 

randreag
11 - Bolide

Here my solution

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

I think the vagueness of this challenge was my biggest issue. I appreciate Alteryx recognizing that in the solution file that was provided.

Ultimately, I attempted to solve the challenge exactly as Alteryx initially did. I think that it was a very impressive way of understanding "unclean" data.

Thanks,

Jacob

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacob-kahn-b24b70136/

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

On a spree to binge complete weekly challenges

This one was a fun and exiting challenge. Really got my attention because it was on one of my Artist Taylor Swift.

And shake it off being my favorite song 🙂

Spoiler
This is my solution

atcodedog05_0-1585128905836.png

Malvim
11 - Bolide

Here's my hate solution...

KevinTang
8 - Asteroid

Really tried to figure out the logical behind the answer's calculation of duplicated lines, but failed to line up all the numbers with the answer(there are always one or two albums' number had a small discrepancy). anyway,  the challenge solved.