Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #205: Taynalysis

Highlighted
10 - Fireball

A couple of small variations on the Unique/Duplicate lines due to not excluding some of the punctuation in the regex. The Top_10 lines up. 

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Here is my solution !

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

My solution

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Not my best work lol thank you T Swift. Solution attached.

Danny Stapleton
Solutions Engineer
Alteryx
Highlighted

Challenge Completed 

Highlighted

Here my solution

Highlighted
11 - Bolide

I think the vagueness of this challenge was my biggest issue. I appreciate Alteryx recognizing that in the solution file that was provided.

Ultimately, I attempted to solve the challenge exactly as Alteryx initially did. I think that it was a very impressive way of understanding "unclean" data.

Thanks,

Jacob

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacob-kahn-b24b70136/

Highlighted
12 - Quasar

On a spree to binge complete weekly challenges

This one was a fun and exiting challenge. Really got my attention because it was on one of my Artist Taylor Swift.

And shake it off being my favorite song

Spoiler
This is my solution

atcodedog05_0-1585128905836.png

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Here's my hate solution...

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Really tried to figure out the logical behind the answer's calculation of duplicated lines, but failed to line up all the numbers with the answer(there are always one or two albums' number had a small discrepancy). anyway,  the challenge solved.