Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #204: Updating Brazil

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Just when I think I finally have a handle on spatial tools... Sometimes it seems like spatial process is doing the OPPOSITE of what I want it to. I guess I need more practice :S

Spoiler
sonyakasenkramer_0-1582573032703.png

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.

Highlighted
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Really a lot of fun, and some things I didn't know about Brazil!

Spoiler
Fairly simple if you know how to use spatial process tool and the summarize (spatial combine).
Highlighted
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

A tiny tiny discrepancy between the output file and my method

Spoiler
Challenge 204.PNG
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner
Spoiler
dsmdavid_0-1582591825627.png

Highlighted
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

I am not sure this is quite right, but it appears to be accurate compared to the final picture.

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

I really enjoy working with spatial!

There are a couple of "extra" selects in my workflow because I really don't like to see warnings in the log.

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

A bit of Trial and Error, but I got to the end result.

Spoiler
204.jpg
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

A little while since I've done a spatial challenge, so this was a nice refresher

Highlighted

This was a fun learning one, I didn't go with the spatial process tool to do my 'cookie cutting' and instead went for the multi-row.