Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #203: Everyone loves a toll booth

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Coming up with the same issue as others on the time.  It looks like the last time node is not included in the total time calculation based  on spot checks.  My solution calculates using all time nodes.

Spoiler
Workflow 203.png

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Same as everyone who has commented, could not tie to the time....

nini
8 - Asteroid

As mostly said same dollar values but different time:

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

Solution attached.

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
I included two calculations for Total Time. One includes the last time node and the other omits it to give the same solution as the one provided. There are a couple of extra tools because I kept the time calcs in integer seconds and only converted to minutes after everything was totaled to minimize rounding errors (overkill for this example, but it's a habit I've developed over the years).
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Duration is also not matching.

Spoiler
202.PNG

mbogusz
9 - Comet

No idea how they're calculating 'Total Time'.  How they're calculating 'Toll Bill (Dollars)' makes sense though.

Spoiler
2020-02-18 19_57_48-Greenshot.png  
mestevez1
8 - Asteroid

I also had problem matching the times, but used a different approach.

Spoiler
#203mestevez.PNG
kelvin_law1
9 - Comet

Here is my solution: (One output for matching the result by excluding time of  the last node; another one which I think should be the correct answer including time for all nodes)

Spoiler

kelvinlaw_0-1582096644349.png

Sylvana
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution.

I think it could be more dynamic / flexible. Lets see what I can learn from other solutions.