Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #20: List Parsing

AlexCox
8 - Asteroid

My solution

I noticed that record numbers 1652 and 1653 are duplicates of 1651 "Stateside", I included my original workflow that gets rid of them.

ipeng
8 - Asteroid

This one is challenging, but I learned something new! Solution attached. 

PhilBalderson
8 - Asteroid

Super cool. Iterating record numbers using multi-row tool was my big learn today! 

rfergus
8 - Asteroid

Used a different approach than most solutions I saw and got some different results for a few of the bad addresses and phone numbers but overall I think it works fairly well.

Spoiler
image.png
Verakso
11 - Bolide

@Laurap1228 have said it all!

I had to do many many iterationer (cheating and sneak peaking at the solution) many times before I got the expected result

Spoiler
Finally....Finally....

I'll think I'll skip the Advanced challenges for a while, but it was a great exercise, and still a lot of fun.

Still climbing
/Thomas

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My solution ... I still don't enjoy using regular expressions, but I habe to accept, that they are really useful.

Sajeel_Kershi
8 - Asteroid

hmm bit of a brute force effort; not as elegent as the provided solution

a lot of conditional checking and multi row tools

FeedMeData
8 - Asteroid

This one was killer! Took me ages

Anastasiia
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Challenge #20, done!

Definitely the toughest one so far. I had to change my mindset of how I was going to do this so many times. Also, it was trial and error all the time to find out the best strategy and reduce steps.

Spoiler
Challenge_20.PNG

Cheers,