community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #2: Preparing Delimited Data

Meteoroid

Hi All - I'm a beginner, new to Alteryx heres my first try... looking forward for more... Cheers

Dyana

Atom

Meteor

Good way to learn date parsing :)

Asteroid

Here is my solution... it is the first one I've tried so not sure of the exact final format you are looking for before I submit it... now to see the official solution!

Meteoroid

My attempt - pretty simple text to columns at the commas and a date parse formula, select tool to drop extra clomuns

Spoiler
wk-2.png
Meteor

Asteroid

Solved 

Meteor

I used Regex to strip the quotes and the DateTime Parse tool to convert the date.

Meteoroid
Spoiler
Week 2 Challenge.PNG
Meteoroid

My solution attached